Music Celebrations International
Croatia, Italy, Portugal, Slovenia, and Spain
After having worked as an interpreter and translator in Italy and Germany, Simonetta (Simona) Belluzzi started her career in tourism in 1983 with a German tour operator that specialized in concert tours to Italy for amateur choral ensembles coming from Austria and Germany. Subsequently, when the activity was expanded to North America, she became an operations manager for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
In 1996, Simona left tourism, joining the International Association Friends of Sacred Music in Rome as an organizer of concerts, festivals, and competitions in Italy and abroad. In 2000, Simona moved to a music production company acting initially as a liaison with foreign companies and institutions related to show business as well as world-famous opera houses, artists, and orchestras.
Simona has directed the following important productions:
- Leonard Bernstein “Mass” at Nervi Hall (Vatican City –2000)
- Festival di Pasqua (Rome – 2001-2002)
- Festival Euro Mediterraneo (Hadrian’s Villa Tivoli – 2001-2002)
- “Love’s Trilogy” by W.A. Mozart Don Giovanni, Cosí fan tutte, The Marriage of Figaro (Teatro Argentina, Rome – 2002)
- Concert for the Peace with J. Carreras (Basilica di S.Maria degli Angeli , Rome – 2000)
- “Un Papa di Nome Giovanni” live broadcasting Canale 5 (Bergamo – 2000)
- Concert for the 10th Anniversary of Fiera di Milano in Moscow (Tschajkosvki Hall – 2001)
In 2003, Simona started working with Music Celebrations International producing successful concerts for choral and instrumental ensembles traveling to Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia, and Slovenia.
Since 2009 she has coordinated the annual prestigious Rome Choral Festival, featuring American choirs performing at St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican and in the beautiful Basilica of S. Maria sopra Minerva in Rome.
Through her unparalleled network and connections with local promoters, ensuring the best audience generation, and her ability to secure the choicest and most suitable venues, Simona, with passion and enthusiasm, gives her best to provide all touring ensembles with a once in a lifetime experience.