Tour Quote Specialist
MCI Travel and Music Celebrations International (www.musiccelebrations.com) are in the business of fulfilling dreams and changing the world through music and travel. We are in need of an individual that is detail oriented that can support our sales/marketing team with creating exciting itinerary programs for high school, college, church, and community level performing ensembles - choirs, bands & orchestras.
Benefits include an hourly wage, health insurance, discounted vision and dental plans, a generous year-end bonus, a very generous employer funded profit-sharing plan, and exciting travel opportunities.
The pricing and productions specialist works closely with the sales staff to create tour itineraries that meet customers’ budgets. You will work with internal departments as well as external domestic, and international, land operators to develop pricing for each tour. You will be an integral part of the sales process in that you do all of the pricing for customized tours and put together proposals for such tours in a timely manner. It will be your responsibility to put together a cohesive, persuasive, and, most importantly, accurate proposal presentation that acts as somewhat of a contract between Music Celebrations International and the customer.
- Work with sales staff to develop custom tour itineraries
- Work with domestic and international land operators on tour itinerary pricing
- Work with internal departments to come up with budgets for pricing
- Negotiate with land operators to meet customer budget needs
- Solve customer budget issues
- Create a custom proposal letter for each custom request
- Act as a support for the operations staff
- Become a product expert to be able to make suggestions to sales on how to develop the most cost efficient and exciting tour itineraries
- Find land operators in new destinations to increase company products, quality of product, and cost of product
- Travel with company staff to some of our festivals and parades to help the events run smoothly
- Must be competent working in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail oriented
- Able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Clear written and verbal communicator
- Experience with negotiations
- Experience with budgets
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Travel Coordination: 2 years
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
MCI has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. Primary duties will include answering phones and assisting in daily administrative duties such as filing, supply ordering, document preparation, mailings, etc. This position consistently interacts with our new and repeat clientele and will need to portray professionalism, kindness, and excitement with all client interactions. Accurate typing, grammar knowledge, excellent time management and a strong attention to detail are essential to this role.
Music Celebrations International (MCI) is a high-volume, specialty travel agency, focusing on the needs of performing arts groups traveling around the United States and abroad. The MCI Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is responsible for helpful and courteous phone management and office administration.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday with generous benefits. Prior travel industry experience is welcomed, but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proficient and professional communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Exceptional customer service
- Good interpersonal skills to integrate easily into an existing staff and serve as support to everyone
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks as they arrive on his or her desk
Please send resume with references to Kerry@musiccelebrations.com.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.musiccelebrations.com for more information about our company.
Tour Specialist - Marketing Department
Music Celebrations has an opening for a Tour Specialist at its home office in Tempe, Arizona. We are seeking an outstanding, self-motivated, goal-driven Tour Specialist to generate new accounts and maintain/improve existing accounts in the musical performance travel industry via telephone as well as occasional face-to-face account selling. We have a team of inside sales representatives responsible for developing customer loyalty and increasing sales largely by placing outbound calls. Performance standards for this position are challenging but achievable, and the compensation is designed to reward high achievers.
We're seeking a special individual, so take note:
You must be passionate about transforming lives through musical travel experiences.
Successful candidates will have a positive, upbeat personality and a strong desire to give exceptional customer service. Some of our most successful consultants have backgrounds in the music industry, particularly with band, orchestral or choral literature experience. We will be pleased to consider candidates without sales experience who love music and have good experience either performing or directing music. We will be ecstatic to contact candidates that have both music and sales experience!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations Specialist - Operations Department
Music Celebrations International (MCI) has an immediate need for an Operations Specialist. MCI is a high-volume, specialty travel agency, focusing on the needs of performing arts groups traveling around the United States, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. Our Operations Specialists are responsible for operating and coordinating logistics - hotels, meals, airfare/bus and other group activities pertinent to client's itinerary.
Operations Specialists serve customers by providing product information, logistical planning, and tour/festival details. The primary role is to build and maintain strong vendor and client relationships that encourage client satisfaction and repeat business. Looking to have the position filled by August 1, 2017.
Our client base is primarily school, church, community-based, semi-professional and professional music ensembles (choirs, bands & orchestras). It is helpful, though not required, to have a working knowledge of choirs, bands, and orchestras. The ability to multi-task in this fast-paced environment is essential to success in this position.
BENEFITS: include travel opportunities, working in a great/positive environment, working with caring and supportive colleagues, comprehensive health benefits, and a generous profit sharing plan.
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Outstanding customer service is a must
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Positive and professional attitude
- The ability to work well under pressure and with extreme accuracy. Must multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customers, vendors, and peers
- Active listener, problem solver, and self-starter
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) are required. Candidates must show the customer value at every touch point – either on the phone, via email, or in person
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work cohesively with internal departments within the organization as a team player
Please submit your resume to email@example.com