All choir, band, and orchestra directors interested in taking their ensembles on a concert tour to Europe in 2016 are invited to join us on one of our three Director Preview tours next summer. This is a terrific opportunity to see what their groups will experience, including detailed inspection of potential concert venues. Each Preview Tour is free when a group registers for their 2016 tour. Eligible participants include an organization’s music/artistic director, executive director, president, or similar.
Join us June 20-26, 2015 in a spectacular Preview Tour of Italy for music directors. This is an incredible opportunity to become familiar with the highlights of an Italian concert tour in advance of your group’s participation. As the Preview Tour overlaps the Festival Corale Internazionale di Roma, this is an unparalleled opportunity for choir directors to experience the festival and return home with a wealth of knowledge about the event before their choir’s participation. Highlights include:
- Touring the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel.
- Experiencing the wonder of the Basilica of St. Peter, and hear the festival chorus sing parts of the Mass.
- Attending the festival finale concert at Rome’s historic Basilica di Santa Maria sopra Minerva, resting place of Saint Catherine of Siena.
- Exploring Florence, one of the world’s most beautiful cities, with stops at historic Ponte Vecchio, the Baptistery with Ghiberti’s ‘Gates of Paradise,’ and entrance to the Duomo and Academia to see Michelangelo’s ‘David.’
Want even more details on the Italy Preview Tour, concert tours to Italy, or participation information for the Festival Corale Internazionale di Roma? Email us here and we'll get you what you need.
Join us June 25-July 1, 2015 as we take an extraordinary voyage to Salzburg, Mozart’s birthplace, and Prague, a familiar locale to Dvořák, Mahler, and Smetana. This is an incredible opportunity to become familiar with the highlights of an Austrian and/or Czech concert tour in advance of your group’s participation. As the Preview Tour overlaps Jubilate Mozart! - a choral festival in Salzburg - this is an unparalleled opportunity for choir directors to experience the festival and return home with a wealth of knowledge about the event before their choir’s participation. Highlights include:
- Seeing Schloß Leopoldskron, featured in The Sound of Music, and entrance to Schloß Hellbrunn, whose gazebo was also featured in The Sound of Music and whose trick fountains have entertained guests for centuries.
- Attending the festival finale concert at the Salzburger Dom, where Mozart was once the music director.
- Visiting the famous St. Florian Monastery, an Augustinian monastery that serves as home of the Bruckner Organ - a 7,000 pipe organ played by Anton Bruckner when he was organist there.
- Touring Prague’s Mozart Museum and Dvorak home.
- Exploring the Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, the Tyn Church, the Astronomical Clock, and the Jewish QuarterSt. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, the Golden Lane, and much more.
Want even more details on the Austria/Czech Preview Tour, concert tours to these countries, or participation information for Jubilate Mozart? Email us here and we'll get you what you need.
Join us July 5-11, 2015 and experience the simple, heart-warming serenade of Ireland! This breathtaking Preview Tour will explore parts of the Emerald Isle that will make you want to come back for more. There is no better opportunity to become familiar with the highlights of an Irish concert tour than this experience. This is also the ideal way to see the sights and performance venue for the 2016 Dublin Choral Festival, if you're considering participation. Come to the land of St. Patrick to see Neolithic sites, kiss the Blarney Stone, listen for banshees, and look for leprechauns! Highlights include:
- Visiting Ireland's oldest university, Trinity College, and seeing the ancient Book of Kells.
- Viewing the spectacular Cliffs of Moher.
- Exploring medieval Bunratty Castle.
- Visiting the captivating scenery of the Ring of Kerry.
- Kissing the Blarney Stone!
- Strolling the streets of Dublin, and much more!
Want even more details on the Ireland Preview Tour, concert tours to these countries, or participation information for the Dublin Choral Festival? Email us here and we'll get you what you need.